Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Script Blitz: April 8

Breaking News! As of tonight I have crossed the 30 page mark! (And there was much rejoicing. Yay...).

I wrote 5 pages tonight, which brings my tally up to 30 exactly, according to my blog, but I'm pretty sure it will add up to a bit more than that when it's properly formatted. Anyways, it's a cool landmark, being a third of the way through, and I feel it's a pretty big accomplishment. So, it's cause for celebration! I'm eating a celebratory bowl of Cheerios right now! (And then it's off to bed pretty soon).

Anyways, I feel good about the 5 I wrote tonight, they come right after the "stunning" intro scenes, and basically set up the locale of where all this takes place, and introduces more characters. The other cool thing is that as I write more, I am simultaneously getting a better idea of how the whole story will play out. It's taking more and more of a definite form every day, and it's pretty exciting.

Okay, well it's time for bed for me, but not until after I dance my 30 pages victory jig. Okay, now for some sleep.

Ciao!

No comments: